Set out below is a list of the items the Government says must be available on the website of all state maintained schools, together with a link to their location on this site.
- Admission arrangements - http://holytrinitycrawley.greenschoolsonline.co.uk/Admissions/
- Behaviour policy - Click here.
- Charging & remissions policy -Click here.
- Complaints policy - Click here.
- Curriculum - http://holytrinitycrawley.greenschoolsonline.co.uk/Curriculum/
- Equality and Diversity Policy - including details of how we are complying with the public sector equality duty and detailing our equality objectives. Click here.
- Exam & assessment results -http://holytrinitycrawley.greenschoolsonline.co.uk/Curriculum/Examination-Results/
- Governors information & duties -http://holytrinitycrawley.greenschoolsonline.co.uk/Governors-Information-Duties/
- Ofsted reports - http://holytrinitycrawley.greenschoolsonline.co.uk/Ofsted-Reports/
- Performance tables - https://www.compare-school-performance.service.gov.uk/school/126098
- Pupil Premium/Literacy & Numeracy Premium - http://holytrinitycrawley.greenschoolsonline.co.uk/Pupil-Premium-Strategy/
- Requests for paper copies - Should you require physical copies of any of the information contained within this website please contact us using the details below: -
The Holy Trinity Church of England Secondary School
Buckswood Drive, Gossops Green, CRAWLEY,
West Sussex, RH11 8JE
T: 01293 423690 F: 01293 344578 E: email@example.com
- School contact details - Bottom section of Home Page
- Special Educational Needs & Disability information (SEND) Click here for the SEND Statement. Click here for the SEND Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ's). Click here for the SEND Information Report and for the SEND policy click here. Any parent with a complaint about SEND provision for their child should contact the SENCO (Mrs R Rogerson). If the situation is not resolved they should contact Headteacher - Rev C Milllwood. (See also Complaints policy above.)
- Values & Ethos - http://holytrinitycrawley.greenschoolsonline.co.uk/Headteacher-s-Welcome/