History Department Summer 2017 Reading Challenge
The History Summer Reading Challenge
To help students prepare for history next year, the History Department are running reading competitions for the current Year 6's, 7's and 8's.
To enter the competition students will need to:
- Read the suggested My Story books, which can be found in Crawley library and the school library.
- Complete a review sheet for each book read.
- Submit the completed sheet to Ms McNulty in the History department by Friday 20th October 2017.
- Every entry will receive 5 achievement points.
- Students who complete multiple entries will be reviewed to win a History medal- bronze, silver, and gold.
- Medal winners (3 per year group) will be awarded an additional 10 achievement points.
Year 6 and Year 7 medal criteria:
Gold entries will have reviewed 4 My Story books.
Silver entries will have reviewed 3 My Story books.
Bronze entries will have reviewed 2 My Story books.
Year 8 medal criteria:
Gold entries will have reviewed 6 My Story books.
Silver entries will have reviewed 4 My Story books.
Bronze entries will have reviewed 3 My Story books.