Please find below a selection of school policies available to view in PDF format. Our Freedom of Information Policy is also in the list below.
Click on the link to view the relevant policy.
If the policy you require is not listed here, or you cannot find the information you require, please contact the school. The relevant information will be forwarded to you free of charge.
- Accessibility Plan 2014
- Anti-bullying Policy 2016
- Assessment Marking Recording Policy 2015
- Behaviour and Discipline Policy
- Charging and Remissions Policy 2016
- Complaints Policy:- We hope we can work out any differences between us. However, if needed, we operate a four stage procedure: - Stage 1 (Informal): complaint heard by staff member. Stage 2 (Formal): complaint heard by Headteacher. Stage 3 (Formal): complaint heard by Chair of Governors. Stage 4 (Formal): complaint heard by Governing Body's complaints appeal panel. (Click on the link below if you wish to read the whole policy).
- Complaints Policy 2016
- e-portal Policy 2016
- E-safety Policy 2017
- Exams Policy 2016
- Freedom of Information Policy
- Policy on Managing Medicines in School 2014
- Prohibited Items Policy 2015
- Restrictive Physical Intervention Policy 2016
- Safeguarding Children Policy 2016
- SEND Policy 2017
- Valuable Items Policy 2016
- Worship Policy 2017