A level & BTEC Results day - news, success stories & pictures
Holy Trinity Church of England Sixth Form students and staff are today celebrating excellent results at both A Level and BTEC Level 3. The Headteacher, Rev Chrissie Millwood, is delighted with the results and said:
I am thrilled with our students’ achievements this summer, which reflect both their hard work and the dedication of the staff who taught and supported them. I am extremely proud of them, and am excited about the next steps that they will now be taking as a result of their success today. Many are progressing to top class universities, several from within the prestigious Russell Group, whilst others are going on to apprenticeships, including with local business Thales, and other opportunities in the world of work. These are very talented young people and I feel confident that they will continue to achieve great things and to make a positive contribution to the world in which they live.
Every student has an individual story to tell - overcoming personal challenges, developing new skills, and learning to apply themselves effectively. Some of the top achievers this year include:
- Christopher Martin who achieved an outstanding 4A*s in Chemistry, Physics, Maths and Further Maths and is going on to study Mechanical Engineering at Nottingham
- Erin Leachman who achieved an outstanding 3A* and an A, in Physics, Maths, Further Maths and Chemisty and is going on to study Mathematics at Bath
- Martha Walsh who achieved a superb triple Distinction* in the Sport Extended Diploma
- Al-Maz Ahmad who achieved an excellent A*AAA and is going to study Computing at Imperial College
- Haaris Sultan who achieved A* Distinction* A and is going on to study Psychology and Forensic Psychology at Kent
- Loreta Ozolina who achieved A*AAB and is going on to study Biology at Nottingham
- Bethany Biggs who achieved A*AA and is going to study Experimental Psychology at Oxford
A continuing strength of the HTS Sixth Form provision is our commitment to a broad range of opportunities, including vocational courses, and the results within these courses continue to be exceptionally strong. We also work in partnership with Crawley Town Community Foundation and congratulate them on their successes.