The Holy Trinity Church of England Secondary School

Medical Information


Click HERE for the 'Notification Of A Medical Condition & Request For Administration Of Medicine In School' Form. 

Medication in School:

If you wish your child to be administered Paracetamol/Paracetamol based products for minor ailments during the school day, you need to fill in a medical consent form and return it to Student Services. Please note that only one dose is permitted to be administered during the school day. It is not usually possible to ring parents to ask permission if this Consent Form has not been received. If your child needs any other medication, this must be prescribed by a GP, be in its original packaging and include the Patient Information Leaflet.

Medical consent forms can be obtained:

(See also our Managing Medicines Policy)